Monday, July 12, 2010

We love our Brides!

Here is My Make-Up Rocks most recent testimonial from a bride we just did a wedding for this past Saturday at The Hidden Palms on July 10, 2010



Theresa, thanks so much for putting up with all of us on saturday! Your make-up does ROCK! ALl the girls loved the makeup and I loved my make up too. I felt extremely beautiful and my brother thought I looked like a model out of a magazine! You are definately gifted at this and I couldn't have asked for anything better. It was outstanding!! I have to learn how to apply lashes and eye make up!your the best!

THanks again it was magnificant!

Leanne


We love getting great feedback from our clients and especially 2 days after their wedding. Leanne, it was our pleasure to help you on your wedding day and we wish you all the happiness in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment