Saturday, November 7, 2009

Recent Testimonial

Here is one of our most recent client testimonials form a bride we did October 17, 2009.

"I just wanted to say a huge thank you for everything you did for me the day of the wedding. Air brushing my tattoos was the best idea, and you were definitely the best person to do it. You made my whole morning run smooth, you were personable yet did all your work like a true professional. Every bride should be as lucky as I was that day. I have had so many compliments on how beautiful and elegant I looked and it was a true thanks to you. I have never had anyone do my make up before that still brought out my freckles and eyes the way you did. It was wonderful. I know covering the tattoos was a big job but it was so worth it. We just got our pictures back today, so I will be sending you some of the before and during shots of you covering things, and then I need to show you what the dress looks like on with the tattoos showing so you can really see just how nice our wedding shots came out since you covered them. It was amazing, and had many people tell me that. Once again thank you! And I will get all those pics to you soon!"

Kimberly Swedberg

No comments:

Post a Comment